AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification – Jobs & Salary
If you wonder What Jobs Can You Get with AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification, then here are your answers. As a brief introduction, the AWS Cloud Practitioner certification is a foundational certification that validates your knowledge of the fundamental concepts of cloud computing and AWS services. It is designed for anyone who wants to learn the basics of AWS and how to use it to build and run applications and services in the cloud.
The benefits of the AWS Cloud Practitioner certification include:
- Demonstrating your knowledge of AWS to potential employers
- Advancing your career in cloud computing
- Getting access to exclusive AWS resources and training
- Earning a competitive salary
If you are interested in learning more about AWS or if you are looking for a career in cloud computing, then the AWS Cloud Practitioner certification is a good option for you.
Read our blog “Is AWS Cloud Practioner Certification Worth It?” to see if you are a good match.
Starting Out: AWS Cloud Practitioner Entry Level Jobs
- Cloud Engineer: A cloud engineer is responsible for designing, deploying, and maintaining cloud-based applications and services.
- Cloud Administrator: A cloud administrator is responsible for managing cloud infrastructure, such as servers, storage, and networks.
- Cloud Analyst: A cloud analyst is responsible for collecting and analyzing data about cloud usage and performance.
- Cloud Support Engineer: A cloud support engineer is responsible for providing technical support to customers who are using AWS services.
- Cloud Sales Representative: A cloud sales representative is responsible for selling AWS services to businesses.
These are just a few examples of entry-level jobs that you could get with an AWS Cloud Practitioner certification. The specific jobs that are available will vary depending on your experience and skills.
Tips for getting AWS Cloud Practitioner entry-level jobs in cloud computing:
- Build your skills: In addition to getting your AWS Cloud Practitioner certification, you should also focus on building your skills in cloud computing. This could involve taking online courses, participating in cloud computing communities, or getting hands-on experience with AWS services.
- Network with people in the industry: Networking with people in the cloud computing industry can help you learn about job opportunities and get your foot in the door. Attend industry events, join online forums, or connect with people on LinkedIn.
- Tailor your resume and cover letter: When you are applying for jobs, be sure to tailor your resume and cover letter to the specific job you are applying for. Highlight your skills and experience that are relevant to the job, and mention your AWS Cloud Practitioner certification.
- Be persistent: The job search process can be long and challenging, but it is important to be persistent. Keep applying for jobs, even if you don’t hear back right away. Eventually, you will find the right job for you.
ITU Online offers an exceptional course designed to specifically prepare you for this AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification. Additionally, if you are looking for other cloud based training, visit our Cloud Services and Virtualization category to check out all of cloud offerings.
Unlock the full potential of your IT career with ITU Online’s comprehensive online LIFETIME Training Library. Our expert-led courses will help you stay ahead of the curve in today’s fast-paced tech industry.
Upping the Game: Advanced AWS Cloud Practitioner Jobs
- AWS Solutions Architect – Associate: This certification is for professionals who can design and deploy cloud-based solutions. It builds on the knowledge of the AWS Cloud Practitioner certification and covers more advanced topics, such as security, networking, and storage.
- AWS Solutions Architect – Professional: This certification is for professionals who can lead the design, implementation, and migration of cloud-based solutions. It covers the most advanced topics in cloud computing, such as disaster recovery, high availability, and performance optimization.
- AWS DevOps Engineer – Associate: This certification is for professionals who can automate the deployment and management of cloud-based applications. It builds on the knowledge of the AWS Cloud Practitioner certification and covers more advanced topics, such as continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD), and infrastructure as code (IaC).
- AWS SysOps Administrator – Associate: This certification is for professionals who can administer and manage cloud infrastructure. It builds on the knowledge of the AWS Cloud Practitioner certification and covers more advanced topics, such as security, networking, and storage.
- AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty: This certification is for professionals who can use AWS services to analyze data. It covers the most advanced topics in data analytics, such as machine learning, big data, and data warehousing.
- Cloud Architect: A cloud architect is responsible for designing and implementing cloud-based solutions. They use their knowledge of AWS services to design and implement solutions that are secure, reliable, and scalable.
- DevOps Engineer: A DevOps engineer is responsible for bridging the gap between development and operations teams. They use their knowledge of AWS services to automate the deployment and management of cloud-based applications.
- IT Consultant: An IT consultant is responsible for providing advice and guidance to businesses on cloud computing. They use their knowledge of AWS services to help businesses understand the benefits of using AWS, and to implement cloud-based solutions.
- Business Analyst: A business analyst is responsible for understanding the needs of businesses and translating those needs into technical requirements. They use their knowledge of AWS services to help businesses understand how AWS can be used to meet their needs.
- Sales Engineer: A sales engineer is responsible for demonstrating AWS services to potential customers. They use their knowledge of AWS services to help customers understand the benefits of using AWS, and to close sales.
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Salary
Entry-level AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Salary Ranges
- Cloud Engineer: $60,000 – $80,000
- Cloud Administrator: $50,000 – $70,000
- Cloud Analyst: $40,000 – $60,000
- Cloud Support Engineer: $35,000 – $55,000
- Cloud Sales Representative: $30,000 – $50,000
More Advanced Level AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Salary Ranges
- AWS Solutions Architect – Associate: $80,000 – $100,000
- AWS Solutions Architect – Professional: $100,000 – $120,000
- AWS DevOps Engineer – Associate: $80,000 – $100,000
- AWS SysOps Administrator – Associate: $70,000 – $90,000
- AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty: $90,000 – $110,000
These are just estimates, and the actual salary you earn will depend on your experience, skills, and location. However, these numbers should give you a general idea of the salaries that are available for people with the AWS Certified Practitioner certification.