Free CompTIA IT Fundamentals Training - ITF+ - (FCO-U61)
Who is the CompTIA IT Fundamentals ( ITF+ ) Course For?
Our free CompTIA IT Fundamentals training often referred to as ITF+, helps anyone learn about IT. Students learn fundamental skills needed in the IT industry. Areas of IT covered include hardware, software, programming, security, and infrastructure. This is the ideal place to start for anyone new to the world of IT. It will form the foundation of your learning IT principles and skills. What you learn in this course will carry you forward to more certifications you can gain in the future.
Why Focus on IT Training?
The IT industry is one of the most lucrative markets to enter. Since 2012, ITU has been creating high-quality, high-value online IT training and we're excited to provide those interested in a career in IT with this exciting entry-level CompTIA IT Fundamentals training course. Yes, our ITF+ course truly is free IT training.
Over the past few decades, the IT industry has exploded. The IT industry changes frequently. For anyone looking to start a rewarding career in IT, this Free CompTIA Fundaments - ITF+ course is an excellent start. Studies show that the IT industry is growing year on year. Many predict that there will be many IT job roles unfilled over the next few years. Is this industry for you? The free CompTIA IT fundamentals course will help you decide.
Once a student has completed the CompTIA IT Fundamentals, course, the next logical training to take is the Core 1 and Core 2 CompTIA A+ training. Students obtaining an A+ certification carry weight in key IT support-related positions which is often the opening door for progressing in an IT career. ITU offers the CompTIA A+ training as an individual course or you can get A+, Network+, Security+, Cloud+, PenTest+, CySA+, and more with our exceptional CompTIA training by purchasing our Master CompTIA Training series.
About The CompTIA IT Fundamentals Exam (FCO-U61)
The official exam offered by CompTIA ITF+ exam id FCO-U61. The exam assesses a candidate's knowledge of troubleshooting theory and preventative maintenance. Students look at issues behind problems and resolve them using technical IT skills. Candidates show they can incorporate methods to eliminate technical issues. This is the ideal exam for anyone who's interested in pursuing an IT career and has a genuine passion for IT. Start your free CompTIA IT Fundamentals training today.
Want to Learn More About the CompTIA IT Fundamentals Course ( ITF+ )?
Learn more about the CompTIA IT Fundamentals (FCO-U61) certification by visiting the CompTIA website
Module 1: Over-The-Air Technologies
- Wireless Technologies-Part 1
- Wireless Technologies-Part 2
- Radio Frequency
- RF Power Fun
- Issues With RF
- NON Wireless
- Governing Bodies And Regulations
Module 2: Network Infrastructure
- Network Foundations-Part 1
- Network Foundations-Part 2
- Network Foundations-Part 3
- Network Foundations-Part 4
- OSI Model Review
- Wireless Terms And Terminology-Part 1
- Wireless Terms And Terminology-Part 2
- Wireless Media And Communication
- Unified Wireless Architecture
- SSIDs And VLANs
Module 3: Mobile Device Manager
- Mobile Device Management-Part 1
- Profiles And Polices-Part 1
- Profiles And Polices-Part 2
- Enterprise Mail And Messaging
- Wireless Site Survey-Part 1
- Wireless Site Survey-Part 2
- Wireless Site Survey-Part 3
- Wireless Site Survey-Part 4
- Wireless Device Management-Part 1
- Wireless Device Management-Part 2
Module 4: Security
- Mobile Device Security
- Network Security 101
- Security Protocols-Part 1
- Security Protocols-Part 2
- Security Protocols-Part 3
- EAP Overview
- Encryption Overview-Part 1
- Encryption Overview-Part 2
- Common Security Troubleshooting
- Wireless Risks-Part 1
- Wireless Risks-Part 2
- Other Risks
Module 5: Troubleshooting
- Wireless Troubleshooting-Part 1
- Wireless Troubleshooting-Part 2
- Wireless Troubleshooting-Part 3
12 hours 50 minutes
51 Course Videos
160 Test Questions